Painted Meadow

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

San Antonio Babymoon

When I was pregnant w/ Carsen, Eric and I took a "babymoon" to Boston. We only thought it fair we take one during this pregnancy too. We spent a long weekend in San Antonio where the temperatures reached 100 everyday. We stayed on the Riverwalk, ate good food, saw some beautiful sites, and just relaxed.

My steampot at Joe's Crab Shack. Delicious crab legs, boiled shrimp, corn on the cob, sausage and potatoes. Yes, I ate every bite!


At the Alamo.


The Rivercenter Mall.


Ready for dinner at Foga de Chao.




Drinking from the 30+ straws the waiter put in my drink.

Feeding pigeons in Market Square. The one in front got pushy w/ the other and ran him off.


Our room at the Holiday Inn. The balcony looked right over the Riverwalk.


My big pregnant self.


View down the Riverwalk.





Feeding frenzy of ducks and fish. We were feeding them chips.


Howl at the Moon, a piano bar.





At the Tower of the Americanas.


The 2nd tallest tower in the U.S.